Nu Skin Facial Spa features a 10-minute, full-face, basic regimen, and three five-minute area regimens. The basic regimen has a five-minute Spa Session A and a five-minute Spa Session B. All of the area regimens include a two-minute Spa Session A and a three-minute Spa Session B.
You can conduct a Nu Skin Facial Spa regimen up to three times each week. Each regimen consists of two sessions—Session A and Session B. Facial Spa should be only used as directed with Conductive Gel.
• Stimulates skin for an improved appearance.
• Provides facial toning—improving facial contour and making skin look more voluminous.
• Features microcurrent technology.
• Includes two interchangeable conductors that are specially designed to follow the contours of the face while keeping the Conductive Gel in constant contact with your skin.
– Large Conductor—designed for use during full-face or forehead regimens.
– Small Conductor—helps deliver current to specific areas during targeted area regimens.
• Designed with a modern, sleek user interface.
Conductive Gel – Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Chlorphenesin